What are your thoughts about money?
Unique thoughts every millionaire has about money
1. They know money is abundant
2. They know money is the root of all good
3. They know money comes from Value Add
4. They know earning more outweighs saving.
The list is endless however, what are your personal thoughts about money?
In this article, you’d be seeing a few lies people tell themselves about money and these are thoughts that are predominant and need to be changed
Lies that people tell about money
There are many lies that people tell themselves about money. Here are a few common ones:
- “I can’t afford it.” This lie often holds people back from pursuing their goals or making necessary purchases. In reality, it may be possible to afford something by making a budget or finding creative ways to save money.
- “I don’t have enough money to save.” Many people believe that they don’t have enough disposable income to save for the future, but the truth is that even small amounts of money can add up over time when invested or saved in a high-yield savings account.
- “I’ll worry about saving later.” Procrastinating on saving for the future can have serious consequences, as it can be much harder to catch up on savings goals later in life. It’s important to start saving as early as possible, even if it’s just a small amount.
- “I need to make a lot of money to be happy.” While having a comfortable financial situation can certainly bring peace of mind, research has shown that beyond a certain point, more money does not necessarily lead to more happiness. It’s important to focus on finding fulfilment and meaning in other areas of life as well.
- “I can’t change my financial situation.” It’s easy to feel stuck in a financial rut, but with determination and a plan, it is possible to improve your financial situation. This may involve finding ways to increase your income, cutting expenses, or seeking financial advice.
- All personal finance experts are liars: This is one enormous lie we often tell ourselves to shy away from getting professional help. This is because most people prefer to live in a bubble and would rather not own up and get much-needed support. I hope you are not in this loop and if you are I hope you come out.
Now that you know this I hope you’d start giving yourself a break and start working on your mindset, so you can achieve more.